EC95809 – 3-Pin Microprocessor Reset Monitor
The EC95809 is a cost-effective system supervisor Integrated Circuit (IC) designed to monitor VCC in digital and mixed signal systems and provide a warning signal when the system power supply is out of working range, and a reset signal to the host processor when necessary. No external components are required.
The reset output is driven active within 20μsec of VCC falling through the reset voltage threshold. Reset is maintained active for a typical delay of 150msec after VCC rises above the reset threshold. The EC95809 has an active-low RESET output. The output of the EC95809 is guaranteed valid down to VCC=1V in most applications. Please see application section for more details.
The EC95809 is optimized to reject fast transient glitches on the VCC line. Low supply current of 18μA (VCC=3.3V) makes these devices suitable for battery powered applications. The output voltages range from 1.7V to 4.5V in 100mV increments. Standard voltage versions are 2.63, 2.93, 3.08, 4.0, 4.38, and 4.63V.
● Precision VCC Monitor for 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.3V, and 5.0V Supplies
● 150msec typicaldelay for RESET Output
● RESET Output Guaranteed to VCC=1.0V
● Low 20μA Supply Current
● VCC Transient Immunity
● No External Components
● Small SOT-23 Package and TO-92 Package
● Wide Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
● 100% Lead (Pb)-Free
● Computers/Portable Devices
● Embedded systems
● Battery powered equipment
● Critical µP power supply monitoring
Typical Applications circuit