EC95808-Ultra-Low Quiescent Current Voltage Detect
The EC95808 series are highly accurate, ultra-low current consumption voltage detectors, developed by CMOS process. Two output forms N-channel open-drain and CMOS output are available. The device is ideal for battery powered portable devices which require low current consumption.
The EC95808 consists of a comparator, a voltage reference unit, a resistor divider, an output driver, and a hysteresis circuit. The detection voltage is fixed internally with ±2.0% accuracy by advanced trimming technology.
The devices are available in SOT23-3L,SC82-4L and SC70-3L packages.
● Ultra-Low Quiescent Current 1.0 µA (Typ.)
● High Accuracy of Detection Voltage ±2%
● Hysteresis Width 5% VDET (Typ.)
● Detection Voltage 1.6V to 6.0V (0.1V Step)
● Operating Voltage Range 1.5V to 6.0V
● N-ch Open Drain and CMOS Output
● SOT23-3L, SC82-4Land SC70-3L Packages
● RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free and Green (Halogen Free with Commercial Standard)
Microprocessor Reset Circuitry
Memory Battery Back-up Circuits
Power-on Reset Circuits
Power Faiure Detection
System Battery ife and Charge Votage Monitors
Typical Applications circuit