EC5821-10MHz,Low Power,CMOS,Rail-To-Rail OP Amp
The EC5821 is wideband, low-noise, low-distortion dual operational amplifier, that offer rail-to rail inputs / outputs and single supply operation down to 2.2V.They draw 1.6mA
of quiescent supply current while featuring ultra-low distortion(0.0002% THD+N), as well as low input voltage-noise density (15nV/Hz) and low input current noise density(0.5fA/Hz).These features make the devices an ideal choice for applications that require low distortion and/or low noise.
These amplifiers have inputs and outputs which swing rail-to-rail and their input common mode voltage range includes ground. The maximum input offset of these amplifiers is less than 5mV.
The EC5821are unity gain stable witha gain-bandwidth of 10MHz.The EC5821 is available in SOT23-5 and SOP 8 packages. The extended temperature range of -40°C to+125°C over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +2.2V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 10MHz (Typ.)
● Low Input Bias Current: 10pA (Typ.)
● Low Offset Voltage: 5mV (Max.)
● Quiescent Current: 800μA per Amplifier (Typ.)
● Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
● Available in SOT23-5 and SOP8 Packages
● Portable Equipment
● Mobile Communications
● Smoke Detector
● Sensor Interface
● Medical Instrumentation
● Battery-Powered Instruments
● Handheld Test Equipment