EC5724-1MHz,Low Power,Rail-To-Rail Quad OP Amp
The EC5724 is a single supply, low power CMOS quad operational amplifier; these amplifiers offer bandwidth of 1MHz, rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and single-supply operation from 2.2V to 5.5V. Typical low quiescent supply current of 160μA in dual operational amplifier within one chip and very low input bias current of 10pA make the devices an ideal choice for low offset, low power consumption and high impedance applications such as smoke detectors, photodiode amplifiers, and other sensors.
The EC5724 is available in SOP-14 and TSSOP-14 packages. The extended temperature range of -40 ℃ to +125 ℃ over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +2.2V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 1MHz (Typ.)
● Low Input Bias Current: 10pA (Typ.)
● Low Offset Voltage: 5mV (Max.)
● Quiescent Current: 40μAper Amplifier (Typ.)
● Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
● Available in SOP-14 and TSSOP-14 Packages
●Handheld Test Equipment