EC3292A-2A,18V,500KHz,Syn. Step-Down Converter
The EC3292A is a high-frequency, synchronous,rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. offers a very compact solution to achieve a 2A continuous
output current over a wide input supply range, with excellent load and line regulation.
The EC3292A has synchronous-mode Operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range. Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.Protection features include over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The EC3292A requires a minimal number of readily available,
standard external components and is available in space-saving TSOT23-6L package.
● 4.7V to 18V input voltage
● Output adjustable from 0.8V to 15V
● Output current up to 2A
● Integrated 160mΩ/85mΩ power MOSFET switches
● Shutdown current 3μA typical
● Efficiency up to 95%
● Fixed frequency 500KHz
● Internal soft start
● Over current protection and Hiccup
● Over temperature protection
● RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb) Free
● Distributed power systems
● Networking systems
● FPGA, DSP, ASIC power supplies
● Notebook computers
● Green electronics or appliance
Typical Applications circuit